Thursday, January 7, 2016

TKAM Choice Blog

Book: To Kill A Mockingbird

Pages read: Finished

Prompt: Predict what will happen next


    My book To Kill a Mockingbird, to me, ended on sort of a cliffhanger. There was a lot of big things that happened in the last few chapters. One thing that I think will happen in the future is Atticus will continue to stand up for negroes who get discriminated. I think this for many reasons. First, Atticus has learned many things from Tom Robinson's trial, after knowing that he died for no reason, he will probably want to stick up for more people. Another reason is Atticus has learned a lot of things from the trial, and by now, he knows some people will never change. As you can see, one thing that I think will happen is Atticus will continue to stand up for the negroes, because of his past experiences.

   Another thing that I think will happen is that the Finches will become closer friends with the Cunninghams. This seems logical to me because of what happened in the jailhouse one day., because the Cunninghams began to respect the Finches. After the trail, since their views match more, I think that the family will become closer friends. One good thing about this would be that maybe the Cunningham children will stay in school, with the impact of the Finches. This, would be a good thing. Therefore, I think that after the trial, the Finches and Cunningham's will become good friends.

   The last thing that will happen is Boo Radley will become more and more involved with the town. After the events on Halloween, I think that it showed him that he sort of has a place here. Although, it will take him time to get used to everybody, it may even be years! One huge part of this is that if he starts to come out more, people will start to accept him, even if he just goes to the Fiches house. I think this will be good for Boo Radley too, because he will start to make some friends. I hope that in the sequel, Boo Radley will be accepted by everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment