Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Testing blog post for the week of 2/16/15

Prompt: What does this book remind you of?

Pages read: (FINISHED)    
   As you may know I am particiapting in battle of the books, and one of the books I read for it was The Testing. This book reminds m of many things. I guess it is just one of those books than you can relate a ton of things to. I really enjoyed this book and can't wait to read the second one in it's series. I hope that everyone in battle of the books gets a chance to read this amazing book!

    The main thing this book reminds me of is a book is the book Divergent. The setting is pretty much the same place, chicago. The book is also sci-fi, like divergent and the main characters have similar traits. I might actually say divergent copied the testing!

    Another thing this book reminds me of is high school waiting to see if they can test into college. That is what is happening in the book, but it is different. Everyone is nervous for the testing and they all want to see if they can get in. I am sure that is very close to the same thing for many high school students.

     Well, I hope you enjoyed my blog post for this week! See you next time! - Emily

I comented on Giovanna G. BlogJeremiah T. Blog, and, Rebecca T. Blog blogs this week.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read this book, but from what I've heard about it, I also agree with you that it automatically reminded me of Divergent. I thought your blog was good, but, the only small thing that I noticed was that in the beginning of your blog you put m instead of me. Other than that, I thing it was fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emily! I didn't know you were in Battle of the Books, who's team are you on? Anyways, you need to capatilize some things like Divergent in "divergent copied the testing!" And, Chicago in "pretty much the same place, chicago." Also, again Divergent in "The book is also sci-fi, like divergent" Also you forgot the e in m. So basically, grammatical errors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to read this book because you are always telling me it is very good. A mistake I saw was in the first and second paragraph you did not italicize the title of the books. Other than that this was a great blog!

    ReplyDelete